Pages

Thursday 6 April 2017

Delivery Day!


It's always exciting at Planet Yarn when we get a delivery!  Even if it's just a restock of our usual favourites.  Today, however, there was a special delivery which included the brand new Stylecraft Special dk shades!  So, that's a whopping 85 shades in the Special dk range now!  The new Buttermilk shade is a lovely warm yellow and definitely the Planet Yarn favourite.  The other two, Mushroom and Vintage Peach, fit in beautifully with their siblings.  There's a very good reason for knowing this too, because finally, after almost a year of the Special dk shade card being out of stock, it's arrived!  Yay!  So now we can all peruse the lovely, scrumptious shades offered to us in the comfort of our own snuggly, crafty spots.  Happy days!  Here's a quick peek of one that arrived today:
I think they must have had a tricky time placing Mushroom on the card, it could have quite happily fitted between the peachy tones, or the pinky tones.  It's definitely going to be a very versatile neutral colour.  I'm not the world's biggest fan of mushrooms, so it was a pleasant surprise to enjoy this colour.  Still not a chance I'll be eating any mind!  It wasn't until I saw Vintage Peach next to apricot that I realised how much this shade added to the peachy/orangey toned yarns.  I'll have to get it and Vintage Rose together sometime soon to see how they 'talk' to each other.

I'm off to update the shop now, got to make sure my listings have the correct amount of balls available! 

Oh...and I'm very much looking forward to the Easter break and all the extra hooking time that comes with it!  What projects are you going to be working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment