Pages

Saturday 4 June 2016

PDF pattern for Stripy Snood / Cowl / Neckwarmer now in the PlanetYarnUK etsy shop!


Finally listed my very first, proper pattern in the shop.  Hopefully now I can be a little braver and start writing up my other patterns too.  It's quite nerve wracking writing up a pattern, I'm so very conscious that it needs to make complete and perfect sense.  I want my patterns to be very straightforward and easy to follow.  My lovely pattern testers helped me out a lot, thank you ladies! 

The Stripy Snood / Cowl / Neckwarmer is going to be my first kit too...just got to get together all the different bits and pieces, take some pretty pics and upload it.  Sadly it's not that sunny today, but hopefully it'll be bright enough to take some good quality photos.

Have a splendid weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment