Pages

Thursday 12 May 2016

Life is a Cabaret old chum!

So.  I've done my first shopping from my own shop.  Heh!  This gorgeously soft and vibrant yarn even has a strand of sparkle in it. It's called Cabaret. Quite fitting for something that's glorious and a little bit glam.  I think this ball wants to be a scarf/shawl thingy.  Actually, after just smooshing my face into it (only allowed after I've bought it and claimed it as my very own...promise! ) it totally has to be some draped scarf type thing I can snuggle into. 
Tomorrow is the grand opening of my brand new little online shop.  I'm very excited about opening this new chapter in my life.  I'll be updating the blog tomorrow with a special discount code to celebrate. 
Off to Google for a pattern now!  For my beautiful new yarn.  *squishes new ball of yarn happily* My precioussssssssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment